You can register for the below Access Facilities by completing the 2019 Access Requirement Pack.
The Access Requirement Pack will be available from the Access Team at the end of October, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.
We do ask that anyone registering for the access facilities provides us with one of the following forms of supporting documentation;
– Any level of DLA for care and/or mobility
– Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
– Nimbus Access Card – www.accesscard.org.uk
– Armed forces Independent payment
– War Disablement Pension
– D/deaf or blind registration
– Medical professionals letter
– Blue Badge – only accepted as adequate evidence for disabled parking.
If you wish to join the Glastonbury Festival database please confirm this on your application. Joining this database means you will not need to re-submit your supporting documentation again until the 2022 Festival.
Anyone wanting to apply for the PA Scheme or register for the Access Facilities must also provide a form of photo ID with their forms. This could be a passport, driving licence or concessionary travel card. Please refer to www.pass-scheme.org.uk for more info.
The deadline for PA Applications and Access Registration forms will be Friday 15th March. Applications received after this date cannot be accepted.
If there is a resale in the Spring the PA Scheme and Access Registration will reopen to anyone that successfully gets a ticket in this resale only.