‘Don’t Pee’ Logo Competition – Terms & Conditions
By entering this Competition you must agree to these Terms & Conditions. We’re sorry it all has to be a bit formal but we have to be careful: Whilst you need to read all of these T&Cs, a short summary would be:
• You must meet the timeline and adhere to the technical specs
• You must be over 18 years old
• Your entry must be original
• You can only submit one entry
• The normal Glastonbury ticket T&Cs apply to the prize
• You must assign ownership and the use of your logo to Glastonbury on a royalty free basis
1. This promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
2. Entry Period: Enter between 00.01 on 20th April 2016 and 09.59 on 9th May 2016.
3. To Enter: There are two ways to enter:
- Email email@example.com with “Don’t Pee Competition” in the subject title with your design for the Don’t Pee logo attached. Emails should include your name, postal address, email address and contact number, or
- Post your design to Don’t Pee Logo, PO BOX 4288, Shepton Mallet, BA4 9BB and include your name, postal address, email address and contact number.
All entries must be in accordance with clause 4 below and will be moderated according to clause 9 below.
4. Further entry details:
- Uploads/attachments should be no more than 4MB and in PDF or JPEG format;
- Entries must be square (or to fit within a square)
- Entrants must only submit copy or images that are their own work; or
- Entrants must only upload copy or images that do not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyright, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights other than Glastonbury Festival.
- The winner must assign ownership and the the use of the logo to the Glastonbury Festival on a royalty free basis
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Maximum of one entry per person.
7. The Prize: One winner will win 1 x pair of Glastonbury 2016 tickets, plus accommodation for two in the Worthy View pre-erected campsite. Please note that Travel and is not included – you must arrange this yourself.
8. Winner Selection: A winner will be selected within 21 days of the end of the Promotion Period by a panel of judges. The entries will be judged according to the following criteria:
- Campaign fit;
- Fits with spirit of Glastonbury Festival;
- Uniquely creative; and
- Meets the entry criteria.
- The judges’ decision is final
9. Moderation: Entries will be rejected and removed if they:
- contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery;
- include the names, likenesses, photographs or similar of any individual without their express permission;
- contain immoral or obscene behaviour;
- condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour;
- cause offence on the ground of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age;
- refer to any organisation other than Glastonbury Festival;
- represent a danger, health and safety fear or distress; or promotes excessive drinking.
10. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 3 working days after the date of judgement and will need to respond within 2 days of the initial communication or risk disqualification and the prize being awarded to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
11. The winner must provide the name of theirir guest plus one within 24 hours of accepting the prize, otherwise the winner will risk disqualification and another winner selected. Both the winner and their guest must be over 18 years of age.
12. Further Prize Conditions:
- The winner and their guests may be required to provide proof of age and identity and any documentation as reasonably required to validate their eligibility to claim the prize and will be required to carry photo ID with them at all times during the Festival.
- Tickets to the Festival are non-transferable and any tickets that are found to be offered for transfer or sale will be cancelled and the winner and their guest will be refused admission.
- Lost or stolen tickets to the Festival will not be replaced.
- Names of the ticket holders (winner and guest) cannot be changed once confirmed upon winner notification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Main Prize winner’s design to ensure the best result is achieved when printed. The winner will be consulted if this occurs.
- Winners and their guests must comply with the Glastonbury Festival’s terms and conditions of entry, which can be found here. /information/tickets/ticket-info/#TCS
- The name given upon entry and at winner notification will be given to Glastonbury and cannot be changed.
- The prize does not include spending money, service charges, meals, drinks, excursions, attractions, car hire, car parking, insurance and personal expenses or any other service or item not specifically mentioned in these terms and conditions.
13. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
14. If winners are not available to take the prize, no compensation will be offered and the prize will be offered to an alternate winner unless we can agree a suitable alternative arrangement with you in our discretion.
15. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
17. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. The winner’s name, county and winning entry will be available by sending a stamped SAE to Don’t Pee Logo, PO BOX 4288, Shepton Mallet, BA4 9BB within 2 months of the end of the Promotion.
19. Winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion.
20. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
22. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
23. By taking part in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
24. This Promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Glastonbury Festival Events Limited, Worthy Farm, Pilton, Somerset